Webquest

A Day Without A Farmer

Story Telling Video

Copyright Video

Plaese watch the copyright video before we start on our class reports.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Welcome Students


Hey everyone I hope you all had a great summer, and are ready to get back to school. I can already tell we are going to have a great year. We are going to be learning all kinds of new fun things. Some of the fun things we are going to be learning are times tables and cursive witting, just to name a few. I will keep a daily schedule of what we will be doing in class everyday for all the parents. I cant wait to get started see ya soon.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hi Marcie! Darling blog . . . it's almost as cute as you are! You'll be the best teacher and your students will love you! Andrea